1. Do Delta Blinds Supply's window treatments have a warranty?
2. What is Delta Blinds Supply's return & cancellation policy?
Click Here for our return and cancellation policy.
3. Why did I not receive a full refund?
Many factors make a restocking fee necessary for our window treatment returns, including but not limited to the following reasons:
1) Our return process is not the same as with a standard retail return. For example, when you buy clothing that doesn't fit as you wanted it to, it is easy to return it to the store, and they simply put it back on the shelf for resale. However, when we receive a returned blind, we must go through an extensive process and many factors have to be taken into consideration. With so many custom sizes and color and wood type combinations, the likeliness of a customer needing the same size and color and mount as what was returned is highly improbable.
2) To process our returns, a lot of labor is required. When a returned order is received, the window treatment and hardware included must be unpacked and thoroughly inspected for damage or missing parts and pieces. The products then have to be repackaged, entered into a database system, and restocked on a shelf, and then refunded to the customer.
3) Expensive packaging costs are completely lost, because all original packaging materials have to be discarded. The packaging used for our window treatment orders is rather costly (especially the large window treatment boxes, heavy industrial tape and staples, double wall boxes, etc.), and cannot be reused for another order.
4) There is no profit to be made from restocking fees. Even with the fee, we still have costs lost on the overall order. The fee is simply to help us recover a portion of the expenses incurred for original packaging, as well as the inspection, repackaging, and restocking the returned products.
5) Let us help you avoid a need for returns. We offer swatch samples of our material from our window treatments for you to look at before placing an order. Our customer service representatives also gladly provide any advice or measuring help before you place your order. Remember that we don’t want you to have to pay for a return restocking fee, and ultimately want you to be completely satisfied with your new window blind(s)."
4. I'm unsure of what material/color to choose. Can I get a sample of the material/color?
We offer free color samples! All computer monitors are different from one another. Therefore, the colors that you see online may not be 100% accurate to what you see in person. We highly recommend ordering our free samples so that you can physically see and feel the material we use when making our window treatments.
5. What is the difference between and inside mount and outside mount?
Inside mount means your window treatment will rest inside a window casing, whereas outside mount your window treatment will be mounted to a wall or window trim. Outside mount is typically requested for window treatments that need to go on doors or for windows that do not have a deep enough window casing. Please refer to our measuring instructions to assist with deciding between an inside and outside mount. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
6. Do I need to make deductions for Inside Mount measurements?
NO. For an inside mount window treatment, please do not use the measurements of a blind that you will have replaced. We ask that you order the inside dimensions of your window casing and we will deduct a 1/2 inch off of the actual blind width to allow for a 1/4? inch off each side of the blind to ensure a proper fit.
7. I want an inside mount, but my window isn't very deep. How deep does it need to be?
Depending on the size of the window, it is possible to mount inside the casing if the depth is at least ½ an inch. Our customization page will prompt you to enter your window casing depth measurement so you do not have to worry about the math - we will do it for you!
8. What is the difference between Faux Wood and Real Wood window blinds?
Faux wood is made of a polyvinyl blend that is best suited for humid conditions, making these blinds ideal for kitchens or bathrooms. Our Premium Real Wood is made of the finest and strongest Basswood available, but is recommended in non-humid areas. If your window is exposed to a lot of sunlight for most of the day and therefore gets exposed to a lot of heat, we highly recommend Premium Real Wood over Faux Wood.
9. Why are slats (for horizontal blinds) and louvers (for interior shutters) available in different sizes?
The larger the slat or louver, the more light control you have - more light will come through when tilted open, and less light will come through gaps when tilted closed. When the slats or louvers are smaller, there are more gaps for light to come through.
10. What can I do to get a discount on my order?
Checkout our Facebook page around the holidays for special promotional offers! For 10 or more window treatments ordered at once, a quantity discount may apply also: Contact us for more details on quantity discounts. All of our replacement parts have quantity discounts (the higher the quantity, the cheaper the parts are per piece).
11. What carrier is used to ship my items?
FedEx is generally used for shipping window treatments. Hardware and replacement parts and sometimes window treatments ship USPS (United States Postal Service).
12. When is Delta Blinds Supply open? Where is Delta Blinds Supply located?
We are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time. We are located in Suwanee, Georgia, USA. Want to know more about us - click here!
13. Can I hire a professional at Delta Blinds Supply to measure and install for window treatments?
Because we are located in Georgia, we can service our local state for measure and install appointments. We may also be able to service your area if you are in one of our neighboring states - Alabama, Tennesee, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Florida. Contact us for more information.
14. How long will it take for my order to be delivered to me?
(Lead times to ship link) Because all of our window treatments are custom made per order and none of them are in stock, there are some days needed to manufacture your order. Sometimes orders can ship much sooner than expected though depending on how much volume our production team gets through each business day! Different window treatments have different lead times to ship. Click here for further details.